Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fun Facts

We tapped into our Pulse Network to get some answers about consumer spending, school spirit, and social networks. Over 100 high school and college students shared their thoughts, below are their answers.

Spending: Students Are Willing to Contribute More to Tuition Costs
Q: If you had more spending money, which category would that extra cash most likely go toward?

22% Tuition
20% Clothes
18% Technology (iPod, cell phone, computer, etc)
15% Entertainment (movies, music)
14% Buying a car
5% Food

School Spirit: We've Got Spirit, Yes, We ... erh ... Sort of Do
Q: What best describes how you feel about your school?

38% I have a lot of school spirit!
47% I don't hate it or love it
15% I have NO school spirit

Social Networks: Facebook Rules!
Q: Facebook, MySpace or Both?

59% Facebook definitely!
17% I like MySpace better
13% I love them both
10% Neither - I don't like social networking sites
2% Neither - I use a different social networking site

We will be polling our Pulse Network every month. If you have questions, let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment